Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy New Year!

The new year has come and gone. I hope that you are well on your way to getting those New Year's resolutions up and going. Though I did not vow to have an absolute New Year's resolution this year, I do have some goals. The first goal was to list our house for sale after the New Year. My husband and I listed it on January 6th. The second goal was to sell the house so that we can relocate from Florida to Indiana where I can explore doing Black Willow Soaps full time. We accepted an offer on our home on January 8th...so that goal is a work in progress. In the meantime, I have been brainstorming to try and come up with some awesome new products to add to the Black Willow Soaps etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/blackwillowsoaps. So far, I have been working my little fingers to the bone trying to get some new and exciting colors out there for my crochet washcloths and facial scrubbies. I would love for you to see them, so stop by!

What was your New Year's resolution this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment