Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beating Hurricane Isaac...

Hurricane Isaac is almost upon us here in Southwest Florida. So, I figured that while I am still able to use my internet, I would try and get some work done. All weekend I have been preparing for the storm, but now you have my undivided attention. Well, until my daughter needs more help with her civics lessons =).
 
 
In case you missed some of the new and awesome products that are up in the Black Willow Soap Shop, I have decided to string them out on the blog for you! Here we go!
Pumpkin Spice Soy/Parafin Candle in Glass Flower Pot Holder
Spiced Cranberry Pear scented Shea Butter Soap
Wicked Soy/Parafin Candle in Glass Flower Pot Holder
 
Patchouli, Eucalyptus, Sandalwood scented Olive Oil Soap


 Stop in and see our newest additions at www.etsy.com/BlackWillowSoaps

 


No comments:

Post a Comment